- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We stayed in the annexe, our room was clean, with an enormous bed and lovely bathroom. The breakfast was beautiful, well cooked and deliciou..."
"The park id is lovely period hotel. Built over 100 years ago it retains it's original character. Beautiful features such as tiles, panels an..."
"downside of accommodation was peeling wallpaper in the room ,bathroom nice and bed comfy..."
"Lovely room and fab breakfast..."
"Clean, comfortable room, although decor rather dated. Very friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Located on a quiet street near Riversway and within easy reach of Preston City Centre and the M6, this charming Edwardian Hotel offers character, comfort and convenience with free Wi-Fi and parking. Privately owned and run its unique atmosphere is infused with a strong independent spirit and guests can always expect friendly hospitality and the warmest of welcomes. Their well-equipped rooms are located both in the main building and the annexe and each has been designed with a bold mix of both traditional and modern styles.
The Park Restaurant offers a tempting range of classic British dishes prepared in house using fresh, locally sourced produce. Breakfast is a particular treat and there really is no better way to start the day. Situated near Preston’s famous docklands it’s close to several major road networks including the M6, M61 and M55 and so within easy reach of Blackpool, the Lake District, Southport and Manchester.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Best breakfast ever!
We stayed in the annexe, our room was clean, with an enormous bed and lovely bathroom.
The breakfast was beautiful, well cooked and delicious - good value too. The staff were pleasant and friendly. The only negative point was that the bar was not open, and this was not on the website, nor any notices saying why it was closed.
A Little Bit Different
The park id is lovely period hotel.
Built over 100 years ago it retains it's original character. Beautiful features such as tiles, panels and ornate plaster work. Our standard twin room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Modern En-suite, good breakfast, pleasant bar and lovely welcome. Co-owner friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay and will definitely use the hotel again if we visit Preston.