- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Stayed here because had an early morning interview near by. Room is basic but clean bed small. 2 bus groups of foreign visitors arrived at s..."
"Receptionist was very friendly and helpful as was the young barman. Pleasant room, clean and good value for money. parking facilities good&g..."
"The reception staff were very accommodating in getting my room ready for my check in when I arrived early, by asking the staff to clean my r..."
"Ideal for an overnight stay...."
"Cooked breakfast was magnificent. Worth considering staying here if on a budget; 10 mins walk to train station with regular connections to G..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of paisley, the Watermill Hotel is ideally located for all major air, road and rail network links. The Watermill Hotel is Ideally located only a 5 minute drive from Glasgow International Airport, 10 minutes from Braehead Shopping Centre and Xscape with indoor ski slope for the young at heart, 10 minutes from Silverburn Shopping Centre,15 minutes from Glasgow City Centre, and an ideal base for travelling to the Highlands, with Loch Lomond just a 35 minutes away by car. To the east is Edinburgh City Centre a mere 60 minute drive Offering ample parking and free WIFI in all public areas, continued investment ensures that the hotel combines tasteful modern comfort with traditional Scottish hospitality, creating a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
All our bedrooms are comfortably furnished throughout, offering all modern comforts such as digital TV, wireless internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms offer gorgeous views of either the Paisley Abbey or the Scenic Hamills waterfall at the rear of the building. Hamills restaurant serves high quality Scottish cuisine with attention to detail and a passion for fresh local produce at very attractive prices. Millers lounge offers relaxed dining and drink, - enjoy our great selection of coffees and teas in warm and friendly sorroundings. Our elegant ballroom is ideal venue for an array of occasions from weddings and gala dinners to corporate events and meetings. Crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking our private enclosed garden with patio, make the ballroom a truly unique place for any function.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here because had an early morning interview near by.
Room is basic but clean bed small. 2 bus groups of foreign visitors arrived at same time. Coach driver took me to front of queue to check in. Receptionist was rude as she thought I had jumped queue gave me form to fill in which I did at the bar. Food and drink is reasonably priced in hotel. There was a strange smell in hallway outside our room and lift was out of order. It was noisy and coach party guest were up and about by 6.30.
pleasent evening in Paisley
Receptionist was very friendly and helpful as was the young barman.
Pleasant room, clean and good value for money. parking facilities good> Bar meal and service good..