- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed this hotel, although the room was tired, it was clean. The staff were so helpful and friendly, the food was great value, brea..."
"Lovely building and setting. Helpful and friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay...."
"This is a cheap hotel in a convenient location. It's not as pretty as it looks in the pictures and the lift still doesn't work, but for the..."
"Our room at the Watermill was fine, if cramped and subject to traffic noise. The breakfast was fine, the situation of the place is fine, it..."
"Stay here whenever in Paisley and is a decent hotel with a friendly staff but could do a bit better...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of paisley, the Watermill Hotel is ideally located for all major air, road and rail network links. The Watermill Hotel is Ideally located only a 5 minute drive from Glasgow International Airport, 10 minutes from Braehead Shopping Centre and Xscape with indoor ski slope for the young at heart, 10 minutes from Silverburn Shopping Centre,15 minutes from Glasgow City Centre, and an ideal base for travelling to the Highlands, with Loch Lomond just a 35 minutes away by car. To the east is Edinburgh City Centre a mere 60 minute drive Offering ample parking and free WIFI in all public areas, continued investment ensures that the hotel combines tasteful modern comfort with traditional Scottish hospitality, creating a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
All our bedrooms are comfortably furnished throughout, offering all modern comforts such as digital TV, wireless internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms offer gorgeous views of either the Paisley Abbey or the Scenic Hamills waterfall at the rear of the building. Hamills restaurant serves high quality Scottish breakfast with attention to detail and a passion for fresh local produce. Millers lounge offers relaxed dining and drink, - enjoy our great selection of coffees and teas in warm and friendly sorroundings. Our elegant ballroom is ideal venue for an array of occasions from weddings and gala dinners to corporate events and meetings. Crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking our private enclosed garden with patio, make the ballroom a truly unique place for any function.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic friendly staff
Really enjoyed this hotel, although the room was tired, it was clean.
The staff were so helpful and friendly, the food was great value, breakfast good too.
Lovely building and setting.
Helpful and friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay.