- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Value for money..."
"Simple and cheap. Comfy bed and a good nights sleep...."
"No bar or restaurant and you have to pay for WiFi which I feel should be free plus not many parking spaces...."
"Excellent customer service...."
"Reception staff very helpful..."
About the hotel
Our London Sidcup hotel is in a great location, right on the high street with lots of shops and restaurants on hand. Queen Mary's Hospital is just 10 minutes’ walk away and UCL Chislehurst is close by, too. It's a short walk to the riverside parkland of Foots Cray Meadows and the Red House, the iconic home of William Morris, is 11 minutes' drive away.
You're within easy reach of London and the south east, half a mile from Sidcup train station. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information All bedrooms in this hotel have ensuite shower rooms. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly welcoming staff.
Value for money
Travelodge London Sidcup
Simple and cheap.
Comfy bed and a good nights sleep.