This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Whether you’re visiting to enjoy sports, culture or entertainment, The Travelodge London Crystal Palace Hotel is a fantastic base for those staying in the capital. It’s a great choice for sports fans, offering quick access to Crystal Palace Football Club and Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, and is under 10 miles from the All England Tennis Clubs. This is one of the most well connected hotels in London Crystal Palace with various bus, train and tram stations close by and London City and Gatwick Airports within the vicinity.
Families will find plenty to do with Chessington World of Adventures and the famous ship The Cutty Sark providing fun days out, while the nearby 02 Arena is perfect for catching various shows. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with The Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet