- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Staff friendly on arrival but were given no information as to food etc. on leaving staff just took key and said good bye. room very basic, c..."
"Good stay with no problems...."
"Following a family celebration and not wishing to drive back to Dorset late in the evening, we decided to book a stop over. I telephoned a f..."
"The hotel was very conveniently located in regards to where my meeting was being held. Although my room was situated facing the expressway,..."
"A very pleasant stay,all staff were really friendly. The room was slightly warmer than I like but I guess that could be down to personal pre..."
About the hotel
Our High Wycombe Central hotel is ideally located near the retail haven of Eden Shopping Centre, the cafes and bars of High Wycombe town centre and the quaint historic town of Marlow. Both High Wycombe and Marlow have great modern amenities, and some interesting history to explore. Don't miss the Hellfire Caves, an 18th century network of artificial caverns running 500 metres underground.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Useful information Due to the town centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great loation for shops.
Staff friendly on arrival but were given no information as to food etc.
on leaving staff just took key and said good bye. room very basic, clean, Inside hotel very noisy. good shower. OK for one night but no more.
Travelodge High Wycombe Central
Good stay with no problems.