- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Clean tidy and the staff were very helpful...."
"Our stay at Travelodge was very nice very clean and location to eden center excellent the staff were very nice and worked very hard zarha ha..."
"Excellent staff, reception & the cook that was doing the morning breakfast..."
"Easy check in receptionist very polite and pleasant . Room was very clean comfy bed I'm a very happy customer and will be back. Thank you..."
"Couldn't fault customer service, from the minute we arrived to the moment we left they were ever so helpful & friendly. Room was surprisingl..."
About the hotel
Important information Due to the town centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. About this hotel Situated just 0. 6 miles from High Wycombe train station and opposite the thriving Eden Shopping Centre, the High Wycombe Hotel’s central location makes it ideal for visitors seeking accommodation in this quintessentially English town.
Explore Marlow town centre, 5 miles away, home to rows of beautiful Georgian town houses or visit the Hellfire Caves, which were excavated in the 1750’s by Sir Francis Dashwood. For family fun, take a trip to nearby Legoland and experience thrilling rides guaranteed to keep any child happy! Another great local attraction is Bekonscot Model Village & Railway, found 7 miles away, a unique piece of heritage that you won’t want to miss out on. With the home of English football, Wembley stadium, only a short journey away this hotel is ideally situated as a base for the big game or concert. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Clean tidy and the staff were very helpful.
surprise visit to grandaughter at her uni
Our stay at Travelodge was very nice very clean and location to eden center excellent the staff were very nice and worked very hard zarha had worked a double shift because of someone not turning in for next shift she was tired out but she had to stay she was lovely deserve a reward for that breakfast was okay not all food was there but we had enough some people were complaining but the staff did there best we still enjoyed our stay thankyou