This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Swallows Guest House near New Quay, looks forward to welcoming you to this beautiful part of Wales, situated close to both the Georgian town of Aberaeron and the lovely town of New Quay with its playful dolphins and wonderful coastline. You'll find us easy to find, with excellent access, making our guest house an excellent choice for both those looking to relax and those in the county on business. Here at the Swallows we have created contemporary, warm, comfortable, specious rooms, two with their own private conservatories allowing you to relax and enjoy the surrounding countryside.
We have three contemporary rooms, two with large en suites one has a private shower room. One of the rooms has an adjoining room which turns it into a family room sleeping up to 5. You'll find a varied choice on the breakfast menu, catering for most dietary requirements, if you have specific needs please mention when booking we always try to accommodate. Most weekdays we have an evening menu available if required.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 03:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet