- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Staff were excellent and v helpful throughout our stay - could not fault them in any way...."
"Notice people in rooms close by around 4:30 am till 6am..."
"Barbara and Nita were fantastic they treat us like their personal guests. They deserve praise as it was very busy because Beyoncé is in the..."
"Basic, very clean , car parking let down , automatic doors would help or if you could press a button to open them, struggled with suitcases..."
"Lovely friendly hotel, but get there early if you're driving as parking is very limited. This also means if you get a space you really can't..."
About the hotel
Located just a quarter of a mile from both Sunderland train station and the thriving shopping complex Bridges Shopping Centre, the Sunderland Centre Hotel is an ideal choice for those seeking accommodation in this vibrant city. The Sunderland Museum is only 1 mile away, which offers a great family day out. Home to the Winter Gardens, a fantastic art gallery and an exhibition space, there is plenty to see and do.
Football fans can attend a match day at Sunderland Football Club. Alternatively, take a trip to the National Glass Centre where you can learn how glass is made and walk on the glass roof, looking down into the centre below. If you’re seeking hotels near Sunderland University then this is perfect at only 0. 25 miles away, making it convenient for those planning to attend an open day, as well as anyone else visiting Sunderland Centre. This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were excellent and v helpful throughout our stay - could not fault them in any way.
80% good experience
Notice people in rooms close by around 4:30 am till 6am