- 9 guest reviews
"In over 40yrs of touring Britain this is one of the best B&B's I have stayed in...."
"What an excellent B&B staff very good, clean, very good food and the accommodation, although small was very nicely presented. I have no hesi..."
"Had a lovely couple of days, very friendly owners and staff. Room was clean and comfortable, only quibble would be room was hot and duvets w..."
"Realy friendly place and people..."
"Once again LANYA ( but this time with Chris ) Gave us a great stay in the Britannia. We will of course visit again when we are 'down there'..."
About the hotel
Our bed & breakfast here in Bacup has been lovingly refurbished and offers you the ideal location for cycling, walking, horse riding, or a business stay with every home comfort you need. You may be a guest at a wedding or visiting friends and relatives – whatever your reason, we’d love to welcome you to The Britannia Bed & Breakfast. A delicious, locally sourced Lancashire breakfast will be the perfect start to your day and our detailed local knowledge will set you on the right track to explore the area.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One of the Best
In over 40yrs of touring Britain this is one of the best B&B's I have stayed in.
One night stop
What an excellent B&B staff very good, clean, very good food and the accommodation, although small was very nicely presented.
I have no hesitation in recommending this B&B and would be happy to use again.