- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"The lifts were out of order and this appeared to have been a problem for a while as Tripadvisor comments a few weeks ago had made the same c..."
"Lots of problems for a four-year old hotel. Biggest problem was that lifts were out of order. We were told they had been for some time despi..."
"Very nice looking hotel ,very clean in all areas.Staff very polite and friendly..Hotel just a short distance from rail station.Saves a lot o..."
"Good value for money. Traveling with children is always difficult but nothing was a problem. Very friendly staff with good attitudes...."
About the hotel
Our Woking Central hotel is a stone's throw from the shops and restaurants of Jubilee Square, the New Victoria Theatre and The Lightbox gallery. Plus you'll be close to great leisure facilities in Woking Park. There are heaps of exciting days out nearby, from driving adventures at Mercedes Benz World, to white-knuckle rollercoaster rides at Thorpe Park and a world of adventure at Legoland.
For a more chilled-out option, try nearby Windsor Castle. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Woking Central
Shame about the fan, lifts and car park.
The lifts were out of order and this appeared to have been a problem for a while as Tripadvisor comments a few weeks ago had made the same comment.
This made it a bit awkward for my disabled partner. We arrived after dark and the one way system, unless your used to it meant we drove past the entrance to the car park which wasn't clearly marked at all. The car park is tight and no signage for reception appeared visible so we ended up at a rear entrance before walking right through the car park and alongside the hotel until we stumbled on the entrance. Check the fan in the room which we used as it was a warm night, I didn't and ended up with a face and hair full of dust. The plusses were we got a good deal, the staff were friendly and the room and bathroom very clean. The Shower was great and kettle, tea, coffee and milk available. A decent size to was available to
Use if you wanted it. The bed was very comfortable and supportive pillows were great. We'd asked for an extra pillow in case the ones supplied had been puny but they weren't required. A lack of a bedside cabinet to put keys, glasses and phones was a bit of a surprise but not the end of the world. The food and drink area right next to reception was clean but very bright and sterile looking. We would have used the facilities if we hadn't found elsewhere as the meals were reasonably priced and served until 10am and the bar until 1am. One bonus was the car parking was being charged during our stay so that saved money but the free 30 minute wifi is stingy and not necessary these days.