About the hotel
Opened in 2007, Hotel de Vie is an adults-only hotel, independently reviewed as the best accommodation in the Farnham area. We are a small boutique hotel of eight luxuriously-fitted rooms only a short walk from the historic Farnham town centre, Farnham station and a host of other local attractions and amenities in and around the Surrey Hills. We pride ourselves on the quality and comfort of our beds, fresh breakfasts included in the room rate, powerful showers and great service.
Popular with both business and leisure travellers, with just eight rooms the entire hotel is often hired for exclusive use. All rooms include luxury Egyptian cotton bedding, solid hand-built furniture, and flat screen TVs (with free use of our extensive DVD library). Dine in our exclusive restaurant, or drink at our private fully-licensed bar. Choose from over 16 quality Nespresso coffees and 12 organic teas and help yourself to a range of fruits, snacks, chocolates, sweets, yoghurts, cheeses and juices from our complimentary snack bar. Hotel de Vie provides free broadband Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to our guests. There is one parking space available per room, with additional street parking nearby.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel De Vie in FARNHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
when arrived the room was cold , asked for heating to be put on , waited 1 hour then went and asked if it was coming on, was told he was trying to fix it , the heating never came on ,nobody came to ask if I needed maybe an extra blanket and to explain, next morning came down no breakfast set out , only good thing about hotel was the girl who came to put some breakfast things out