- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"needs maintenance, small room..."
"Why only one chair? A second chair would be a vast improvement, to sit on and somewhere to put your clothes at night. Some of the rooms are..."
"I was pleasantly surprised by the quality that I had afforded at relatively little expense. The 'hypnos' like bed which allowed me to get a..."
"Stayed for 2 nights, rooms are modern and functional, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast plentiful but bland in taste. Reasonably priced..."
"Fabulous accommodation Great booking service easy to use..."
About the hotel
Located just 0. 5 miles from Worthing Central train station, Worthing Seafront Hotel is a great choice if you’re looking for the seafront experience with all the comfort of staying dry on land. The hotel is a great location if you want to visit the South Downs, located just three miles away.
These picturesque, chalky hills draw visitors back year after year and considering the amount of surrounding attractions it is hardly surprising. Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels in Brighton Pavilion, this is an excellent choice, as the hotel is only 12 miles away from this popular tourist attraction. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
worthing sea front
needs maintenance, small room
Room set-up and shower
Why only one chair.
A second chair would be a vast improvement, to sit on and somewhere to put your clothes at night. Some of the rooms are quite spacious but all with tiny desk. Another table would be very welcome.
No instructions for shower. I almost scalded myself trying to adjust it because the controls are under the shower head. You have to get out of the bath to adjust the shower. Would not recommend to all friends!