- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Wifi did not work. No bath mat in shower room. Small double bed. Location fine. Parking limited...."
"Except for been overcharged for WiFi every thing is satisfactory. We stayed for two days and MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED FOR FOUR WEEKS. Ther..."
"Lovely friendly welcome on arrival by Naomi. Room was very clean and overlooking the sea. Breakfast well presented good and varied choice. O..."
"Everything good you would expect from Travelodge...."
"Good room with view...."
About the hotel
Our Worthing Seafront hotel is down the promenade from Worthing Pier and close to the Worthing Museum and Art Gallery. Visit tranquil Highdown Gardens on the edge of town and enjoy a tasting session at the Highdown Vineyard. The rolling hills of the beautiful South Downs National Park are on your doorstep and you'll be just a short drive from vibrant Brighton and all of its exciting cultural attractions.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Although the room had been booked 4 months in advance and we arrived after the mandatory booking in time there wasn't a room available and we were given a room not much bigger than a cupboard with a very small double bed and a view of the rear car park!!.
The hotel staff were apologetic but considering we paid 125 pounds it was very poor value for money. I complained to head office once we got home and to be fair we did get a 50% refund and an apology.