- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money, clean room and pleasant hotel in central location. I arrived late and thought i could park at Morrisons for the d..."
"The hotel is ideally located and has all amenities you'd need, my only disappointment was with the TV service, there are not even the usual..."
"A good honest basic and new Travelodge..."
"The room itself was fine, everything we needed. The main issue was a noise from somewhere (a fan?) which was irregular and kept us both awak..."
"Clean, spacious rooms and excellent customer service...."
About the hotel
Well connected and right in the heart of northern Hampshire, the Travelodge Aldershot Hotel is perfect for visitors wanting to explore the deep history of the town. Only a mile away from Aldershot train station and easily reachable from Heathrow Airport, there is easy access to the town centre and the wealth of attractions the area has to offer. Aldershot has a strong military background and Aldershot Military Museum is only 3 miles away, while the Army Medical Services Museum is just 5 miles away.
The Travelodge hotel itself is adjacent to a shopping complex including a cinema and a variety of bars and restaurants. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Please Note: Not all Sat Navs will locate the Travelodge using the hotel post code, please use the postcode GU11 3NP instead. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very good room for a good price - but beware, no parking available at Morrisons
Excellent value for money, clean room and pleasant hotel in central location.
I arrived late and thought i could park at Morrisons for the day for a charge, but this offer has been withdrawn for travel lodge customers. You can park there free from late evening to 8am however. For a longer stay, there is nearby parking in a multistory.
About what you'd expect
The hotel is ideally located and has all amenities you'd need, my only disappointment was with the TV service, there are not even the usual channels you get with freeview.
I've never tried the food in this Travelodge, I prefer to walk over the road to the JD Wetherspoons it's far better value for money.