- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"A good honest basic and new Travelodge..."
"The room itself was fine, everything we needed. The main issue was a noise from somewhere (a fan?) which was irregular and kept us both awak..."
"Clean, spacious rooms and excellent customer service...."
"We were very pleased with our welcome on arriving at the hotel and the reception staff were very helpful, on entering our room we were also..."
"We needed to stay in Aldershot for just one night as we were visitng family for the weekend and the Travelodge was the perfect place. The ro..."
About the hotel
Well connected and right in the heart of northern Hampshire, the Travelodge Aldershot Hotel is perfect for visitors wanting to explore the deep history of the town. Only a mile away from Aldershot train station and easily reachable from Heathrow Airport, there is easy access to the town centre and the wealth of attractions the area has to offer. Aldershot has a strong military background and Aldershot Military Museum is only 3 miles away, while the Army Medical Services Museum is just 5 miles away.
The Travelodge hotel itself is adjacent to a shopping complex including a cinema and a variety of bars and restaurants. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Please Note: Not all Sat Navs will locate the Travelodge using the hotel post code, please use the postcode GU11 3NP instead. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A good honest basic and new Travelodge
Irritating noise and no tea bags
The room itself was fine, everything we needed.
The main issue was a noise from somewhere (a fan?) which was irregular and kept us both awake. There were also no teabags.