- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We have never been to such a perfectly functional hotel. We went because my sister-in-law is not able to accommodate us now due to her infir..."
"Not a bad choice...."
"The hotel provided clean, quiet accommodation and good value for money. Car parking was free rather than the £6 suggested on the web site...."
"A good place to stay situated on the edge of town...."
"The first person I saw was abrupt and unhelpful, but subsequent staff were very pleasant, room was comfortable...."
About the hotel
Our Aldershot hotel is just a stone's throw from The Wellington shopping centre, named after the great duke who also has a 40-tonne statue in his honour only a 10-minute stroll from reception. Known as the home of the British army, Aldershot has plenty to offer to fans of military history, including the fascinating Aldershot Military Museum, where you'll find an incredible collection of army vehicles past and present. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information For guests using Sat Navs, we recommend using postcode GU11 3NP. The hotel is located at the junction of Barrack Road and Alexandra Road. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
We have never been to such a perfectly functional hotel.
We went because my sister-in-law is not able to accommodate us now due to her infirmity and all we wanted was a bed!. Everything minimal, but good. Bed is excellent (mattress?) Was worried about car parking, but the apparent arrangement with Morrisons worked very well - a short walk and a lift down - excellent!!