- 2 guest reviews
"Other reviewers have said it all before. A sensitively restored cottage with a home from home feel. Everything we had dreamed of and more. W..."
"We loved our 2 day break in The Post Office House. The owner was really helpful and the place was fabulous. The renovation is perfect and th..."
About the hotel
This unusual one-bedroom selfcatering cottage is a recent conversion from a grade 2 listed 1830 pier building, on the north shore of the Holy Loch. Sleeps 2, can accommodate a 3rd person on a sofa-bed in the lounge. Stunning comfortable open-plan interior, lots of oak, slate, stained glass, original artworks, great views of the mountains, Centrally heated by a high-tech heatpump, with the option of a wood-burning stove to make it even cosier.
Well-equipped kitchen, with washing machine. Situated within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, excellent local walks, cycling, exploring Argyll, days out in Glasgow, Oban. Pets welcome, good dogwalking paths nearby. Linen and towels provided. WiFi - We can lend you a portable wifi device that will connect your tablet or laptop to the internet - great for emails and basic web browsing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
WOW, Welcoming, Outstanding & Wonderful
Other reviewers have said it all before.
A sensitively restored cottage with a home from home feel. Everything we had dreamed of and more. What better way to start and end each day than to look out of every window to the uninterrupted view over the Loch. Simply fabulous.
Wonderful relaxing break in beautiful house
We loved our 2 day break in The Post Office House.
The owner was really helpful and the place was fabulous. The renovation is perfect and the whole house was clean, modern and perfect for our needs.
We enjoyed exploring the area and will definitely return.