- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay.Close to town and transport. Family atmosphere.we will recommend friends and families..."
"Lovely slightly quirky accommodation. Hosts exceptionally friendly. Room very nice but steep stairs so not suitable for anyone with mobility..."
"The hotel is very central. I received a warm welcome and the room was like home from home. I would definitely recommend it and I will certai..."
"Enjoyable, home like B&B with delightful hosts. Better than the hotels in the area for charm and a warm welcome...."
"They were lovely - they really were. The bed was good. and next door is a lovely pub with good fod. But my bad for not noticing the shared b..."
About the hotel
1 Park Row is situated in Farnham, Surrey it was opened on the 1st October 2009. It was once the site of the Garabaldi Inn which served ales up until 1910, the house has been lovingly restored and converted into a Bed and Breakfast. Situated just off Castle Street in the heart of the town.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:13 hours
- 25/09/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note that this property only accepts CARD PAYMENT and not cash. A valid ID is REQUIRED upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
nice place to stay.lovely people who lookafter customers
Lovely place to stay.Close to town and transport.
Family atmosphere.we will recommend friends and families
Very charming bed and breakfast
Lovely slightly quirky accommodation.
Hosts exceptionally friendly. Room very nice but steep stairs so not suitable for anyone with mobility issues. Only down side was lack of parking outside house.