This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sunset Stop is a 2 bedroom self catering bungalow, we specialise in weekend breaks. We accept bookings for up to 5 people, including children. We also do long term Mon to Fri lets, £100 per week, currently available, for professionals working away from home, please contact us for availability.
Being close to the A303, Tintinhull provides an excellent base for a couple travelling down from London. We are 105 miles from the M3/M25 junction, a bit under 2 hours, making us ideal for a weekend country break to explore South Somerset. Although we don't provide breakfast, there is a local pub that does. We can also recommend other places to eat, so for the rest of the day you will have the flexibility of dining out or buying some local produce and eating in. Tintinhull is a typical English village, in South Somerset, about 3 miles north of Yeovil. Tintinhull has a village green, pub and Tintinhull house and gardens (National Trust property). Nearby places include Sherborne, Martock, Somerton, Crewkerne, South Petherton, Ilchester and Montecute. Slightly further a field are Wells, Street (inc Clarks village), Glastonbury, Taunton and Exeter. Decorated to a high standard the accommodation consists of: 2 Double bedrooms, linen provided, bring your own towels. Lounge, log fireplace and TV. Bedroom 1 has a king size bed. Bedroom 2 has a double, an optional single bed, with en-suite including power shower. Additional bathroom, with large power shower. Kitchenette, with kettle, toaster, small fridge (very small freezer compartment too), microwave, single ring induction hob with 2 saucepans and a frying pan and basic kitchen equipment. Wifi broadband is included. Option for additional single bed, please contact us for details. Off road parking. Some pets allowed, please contact us. Sunset Stop is available for a short break at weekends only, with no breakfast supplied. We don't accept bookings for more than 5 people. Sunset Stop is an annex attached to our family home, in a big garden with a very friendly dog. Please note the garden is not picture book, it is work in progress, hence the value pricing, so would suit country people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/09/2013 to 30/09/2016 - After booking we can email a PayPal invoice for payment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet