- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great stay and relaxing...."
"Both my wife and myself were delighted with all aspects of our stay. Real peace and quiet, yet quick and easy access to motorway. The young..."
"I stayed for one night when in Scotland for the Commonwealth Games. I rang beforehand as I knew that I would arrive fairly late but this was..."
"Lovely couple running this who were able to accommodate a late arrival and early departure due to my needing to get to meetings while the ga..."
"Very peaceful stay, no noise from animals on farm or traffic! Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Breakfast was definitely worth getting up f..."
About the hotel
Each room at Gilkerscleugh Farmhouse B&B has en suite bathroom facilities with shower and complementary toiletries. There is a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The house has a garden and shared TV lounge, and enjoys a peaceful location on a working farm with sheep, cows, horses and dogs.
The town of Biggar is around 14 miles away in the direction of Edinburgh, which is just over 1 hour’s drive. Glasgow, Dumfries and Carlisle are all within 40-60 minutes’ drive.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very difficult to find.
Fortunately the owner was so kind to pick us up with her car. Very out of the way situated. An addres with the name of the street is a must on the site. Friendly and helpfull owner.
Friendly, warm, homely, spot.
Great stay and relaxing.