About the hotel
Each room at Gilkerscleugh Farmhouse B&B has en suite bathroom facilities with shower and complementary toiletries. There is a TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The house has a garden and shared TV lounge, and enjoys a peaceful location on a working farm with sheep, cows, horses and dogs.
The town of Biggar is around 14 miles away in the direction of Edinburgh, which is just over 1 hour’s drive. Glasgow, Dumfries and Carlisle are all within 40-60 minutes’ drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very difficult to find.
Fortunately the owner was so kind to pick us up with her car. Very out of the way situated. An addres with the name of the street is a must on the site. Friendly and helpfull owner.