This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Inn at Bedruthan is a freehouse set close to the cliff top at the National Trust owned Bedruthan Steps. The Inn is positioned on the North Cornish Coast 5 miles from Padstow and Newquay and close to Fifteen at Watergate Bay, Mawgan Porth and only 25 minutes from the Eden Project. Newquay airport is just over a mile away.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet