- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel through laterooms.com, and was reluctant to as I don't normally stay in 'pub hotels' which on the face if it, The Olde B..."
"Good sized room and bathroom. Standard amenities. Helpful staff. Beautiful hotel with fabulous garden. Lovely village...."
"As per the header, the location is simply superb and a lovely characterful bedroom but with proper working modern facilities - big way hand..."
"Staff good, room unique and interesting, English breakfast lukewarm and rubbery; unedible. Very good taxi service identified. Would return b..."
"Only 20 miles from Heathrow this delightful hotel oozes period charm but with 21st century facilities! The village of Hurley caught in a del..."
About the hotel
The Olde Bell is a 5 Gold Star Coaching Inn, set in historic timber framed buildings, within the quiet and picturesque village of Hurley - a short drive from Henley on Thames and Marlow. Its location and facilities make this stunning property the perfect choice for both business and leisure guests. The Olde Bell has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, which uses locally grown seasonal produce, it offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free parking on site.
The 48 bedrooms have been designed to a high finish by Ilse Crawford and offer guests both luxury and comfort. 7 private rooms, seating up to 150 people, are available for weddings. With parts of the Inn dating back to 1135, The Olde Bell offers all guests a warm welcome in an environment which is both stylish and traditional.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Olde Bell Hotel in HURLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Cracking place to stay!!!
I booked this hotel through laterooms.com, and was reluctant to as I don't normally stay in 'pub hotels' which on the face if it, The Olde Bell is.
However, this hotel was a fantastic find and I would absolutely book here again over any other in the area. Definitely worth staying for the experience and far better than any other hotel I have staying in for months (I am away from home 3 nights a week across the country)
Good sized room and bathroom.
Standard amenities. Helpful staff. Beautiful hotel with fabulous garden. Lovely village.