- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Super hotel and wonderful location...."
"Pleased with all aspects of my stay other than cost of breakfast...."
"Best bed ever. Some electrics (sockets/lights) didn't work. Bit expensive. No wardrobes, drawers (which didn't matter in our case). No mat r..."
"Modern bedroom & bathroom with great toiletries. Lovely comfy bed. Warm room ( I stayed in February) Quite location which was easy to find...."
"Very interesting building. Friendly staff throughout. Excellent beer and food. Will go again...."
About the hotel
The Olde Bell is a 5 Gold Star Coaching Inn, set in historic timber framed buildings, within the quiet and picturesque village of Hurley - a short drive from Henley on Thames and Marlow. Its location and facilities make this stunning property the perfect choice for both business and leisure guests. The Olde Bell has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, which uses locally grown seasonal produce, it offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free parking on site.
The 48 bedrooms have been designed to a high finish by Ilse Crawford and offer guests both luxury and comfort. 7 private rooms, seating up to 150 people, are available for weddings. With parts of the Inn dating back to 1135, The Olde Bell offers all guests a warm welcome in an environment which is both stylish and traditional. Breakfast can be added on any Room Type after clicking BOOK NOW.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
The Olde Bell Hotel
Super hotel and wonderful location.
Ok for one-night stay but wouldn't book for a holiday
Hotel is nice enough but not as good a previous stay.
Room was basic and shower ran hot and cold. There was also some confusion about room price and payment when checking out. We had paid in advance but they couldn't find details in their system. Luckily I had email confirmation with me.