- 17 guest reviews
"Really lovely people running this little B&B, the room was nice, newly refurbished, it was let down by the general unkept feel throughout th..."
"Nice pub, nice food, nice staff. room was small but perfectly adequate for us. Shower was hot. Pretty little village with lovely views and f..."
"Very friendly and warm welcome. Room recently re-furbished. Breakfast tasty and plentiful. Landlord lots of information on history of the pu..."
"very welcoming and hosts very friendly. Food excellent...."
"Warm welcome, cheerfully host , and friendly atmosphere..."
About the hotel
The front is south facing so is a lovely sun trap with views over the rolling fields of the Lincolnshire Wolds It is an excellent area for rural pursuits such as walking, horse riding and cycling Bird watching is particularly good in this area with sightings of Red Kites and Buzzards, even a Sea Eagle is regularly spotted over the top of the hill behind the property We are centrally situated for visits to Lincoln, around 1/2 hr drive with Castle, Cathedral and shopping and the East coast also about 1/2 hr away with great beaches and amusements. We are an historic village Coaching Inn dating back to circa 1520 and known to have been frequented by Tennyson and Dr Johnson We aim to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible with a substantial breakfast, and home cooked traditional food served in our cosy tea room from 10am every day and lunches and evening meals in our restaurant. All rooms have recently been upgraded and are now all en-suite, with tea and coffee facilities, digital tv/dvd and free wifi.
The village of Tetford is in the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds. Well behaved dogs welcome.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Really lovely people running this little B&B, the room was nice, newly refurbished, it was let down by the general unkept feel throughout the pub, but mainly the beer garden which had broken wood un emptied ashtrays, and was really scruffy and unswept, such a shame as the weather was great but we felt uncomfortable trying to sit in the beer garden.
friendly village pub
Nice pub, nice food, nice staff.
room was small but perfectly adequate for us. Shower was hot. Pretty little village with lovely views and footpaths. Very hearty breakfast!