- 124 guest reviews
"The room was basic but value for money large comfortable bed, good TV ...."
"Nice room, bed comfy, bathroom fine...could have done with a dust round but not a problem ... Will stay there again 👍👍👍👌..."
"Looked for somewhere to stay while we attended an even at the Barclaycard Arena - everywhere was £90 other than this hotel for £38. It was a..."
"Scottish gentleman at front desk was very helpful. All the staff smiled...."
"convenient location, plenty of parking, room ok for price, tv reception is rubbish though (snowy picture in every room I've stayed in), bed..."
About the hotel
Budget hotel offering superb double and twin ensuite rooms at affordable prices. Free Wi Fi and Free parking. Dining room with bar and breakfast available upon request at £5.
95 per person. All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Worst hotel I have stayed at
We were given a room with no working lights then a room with no working TV, then a room with with 2 single beds that were very uncomfortable.
Worst place to stay in Walsall
Probably the grimmest place I've ever stayed but cheap all that could be found at short notice very polite staff though