- 108 guest reviews
"very welcoming, the food in the restaurant was excellent we had the rib eye medium rare and we thoroughly recommend it and the cooked breakf..."
"Had a nice 3 day stay at the walsall metro inn . pros * free wifi * 42 inches tv in the room * great customer service. my room was cleaned e..."
"It suited our needs as an overnight stay for a 50th birthday party nearby. The bed was uncomfortable, however the room was warm, very little..."
"Budget price and the room reflects this. However overall room was a good size and warm ensuite bathroom worked as it should kettle in the ro..."
About the hotel
Budget hotel offering superb double and twin ensuite rooms at affordable prices. Free Wi Fi and Free parking. Dining room with bar and breakfast available upon request at £5.
95 per person. All rooms have their own ensuite bathroom TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Metro Inns Walsall in Brimingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
very welcoming, the food in the restaurant was excellent we had the rib eye medium rare and we thoroughly recommend it and the cooked breakfast was worth having.
The room was very basic we were at the front of the building there is a lot of traffic noise, would have liked an ironing board and iron in the room, and an extra couple of plug sockets but other than that we had a great stay.
Great quality for money
Had a nice 3 day stay at the walsall metro inn .
* free wifi
* 42 inches tv in the room
* great customer service. my room was cleaned every single day and new towels supplied daily
* value for money