- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"clean, very comfortable bed...."
"Last minute problem with original hotel booking meant I was stuck at 8.30pm without accommodation. Booked this via Late Rooms... Only down s..."
"I was welcomed by the proprietor, Debbie, on arrival, who accompanied me to my room and ran through all the facilities on offer. I really li..."
"Very nice owner and lovely house. Everything you need for a comfortable stay.away from home and more. Even had a small fridge in the room!..."
"We enjoyed our stay. On arrival we were greeted and shown our room etc. Room was nice and clean as was the bathroom which is shared. Room ha..."
About the hotel
Thorpe Accommodation is a family run bed and breakfast, located on the outskirts of Thorpe village. A lovely house with freshly decorated rooms in a very comtempory style. We are a short walk from Thorpe Park .
Nearby towns are Staines, Chertsey and Egham. Legoland Windsor is close by as well as Ascot Race Course and Wentworth Golf Club. From Staines trains can take you into central London. Heathrow Airport is only 15mins drive and Gatwick airport 45mins. Please note we do not accept card details. Cash on arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I will be staying again
clean, very comfortable bed.
Not En Suite
Booked this room in a rush and thought it was en suite.
Was met by a nice but quirky gent in absence of the owner. Toaster, kettle, fridge milk etc in room so you have to eat on your bed as there is no chair. Overall not bad, but wont be in a ruch to go back.