- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night with my partner as soon as we arrived we were very happy with the hotel its in a great location. Emily checked us..."
"Great room and shower, food very good but portions somewhat small. Staff very good. will be staying again and would recommend...."
"I thought the hotel was very good clean and tidy and the staff very helpful...."
"From the moment we stepped through the door the service was first class. We were shown up to the most gorgeous room - it was spotless. Bed w..."
"Very friendly staff. Great bar food. Room was clean and comfortable...."
About the hotel
The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel, set in the picturesque village of Luss, offers 14 individually designed rooms and a cosy pub and restaurant with traditional, locally sourced cuisine. Retaining charming many original features, this traditional inn has been recently refurbished. All rooms feature an iPod dock, feather pillows and duvets and Egyptian cotton bedding.
All include a Freeview LCD TV, safe, free Wi-Fi and a hospitality tray, as well as en suite bathroom with luxury Scottish toiletries. Awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland, The Loch Lomond Arms offers hearty Scottish breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas and tasty suppers featuring seasonal food with a modern twist. You can relax in the cosy bar with its log fires, the intimate courtyard or the outdoor terrace in landscaped gardens. Set within the Loch Lomond National Park, Luss is ideal for walking, boating and golfing. Luss Pier is a short stroll away, while Loch Lomond Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away. The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel has free limited parking and is 24 miles from Glasgow.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Stayed here for one night with my partner as soon as we arrived we were very happy with the hotel its in a great location.
Emily checked us in and must say she is a credit to the team she took us to our room it was lovely more than we expected very comfy bed with walk in shower as well. Breakfast was great too i had a full scottish breakfast. Cant wait to come back again but hopefully for a longer stay.
The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Great room and shower, food very good but portions somewhat small.
Staff very good. will be staying again and would recommend.