- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Overall, despite the cost being rather expensive &, on one occasion only, the customer service falling below par, I'd mark my experience of..."
"We stayed in the Loch Lomond Arms hotel for one night, hotel was very clean and we had booked into a twin room. Room was a very good size an..."
"Stayed here for one night with my partner as soon as we arrived we were very happy with the hotel its in a great location. Emily checked us..."
"Great room and shower, food very good but portions somewhat small. Staff very good. will be staying again and would recommend...."
"I thought the hotel was very good clean and tidy and the staff very helpful...."
About the hotel
The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel, set in the picturesque village of Luss, offers 14 individually designed rooms and a cosy pub and restaurant with traditional, locally sourced cuisine. Retaining charming many original features, this traditional inn has been recently refurbished. All rooms feature an iPod dock, feather pillows and duvets and Egyptian cotton bedding.
All include a Freeview LCD TV, safe, free Wi-Fi and a hospitality tray, as well as en suite bathroom with luxury Scottish toiletries. Awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland, The Loch Lomond Arms offers hearty Scottish breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas and tasty suppers featuring seasonal food with a modern twist. You can relax in the cosy bar with its log fires, the intimate courtyard or the outdoor terrace in landscaped gardens. Set within the Loch Lomond National Park, Luss is ideal for walking, boating and golfing. Luss Pier is a short stroll away, while Loch Lomond Golf Club is 10 minutes’ drive away. The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel has free limited parking and is 24 miles from Glasgow.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very good, albeit pricey, accommodation at the "Gateway" to the Scottish Highlands.
Overall, despite the cost being rather expensive &, on one occasion only, the customer service falling below par, I'd mark my experience of this establishment as being 8 out of 10 .
In my opinion, it just misses out on being "first-rate". Room for a bit of improvement, methinks.
very enjoyable stay
We stayed in the Loch Lomond Arms hotel for one night, hotel was very clean and we had booked into a twin room.
Room was a very good size and very comfortable and clean. We had dinner in the restaurant which was very nice and staff were very friendly. The only thing that I would comment on is that when we got the bill they had added 10% service charge.. I thought this was a bit cheeky as I was always under the impression you tipped for good service which was your own choice. Quite rude I thought. Would recommend this hotel to friends but advise them of the 10% charge.