This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Frank and Lynda McIntyre along with their young family welcome you to Lochinvar, a family run bed and breakfast situated in the rural countryside between the villages of Caldercruix and Plains near Airdrie in North Lanarkshire. Lochinvar is open all year. We welcome business guests and families including children and well behaved pets and we are a non-smoking establishment.
However, you are more than welcome to smoke in the garden while enjoying a coffee or light refreshment! Whether you are booking a short break, looking for a place to stay before jetting off to the sun or here on business we will endeavour to make your stay here as pleasurable and as comfortable as possible. Airport & Train Station uplift and drop off can be provided on request.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet