- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Clean and all staff very friendly and welcoming. Interesting little town. Beautiful surrounding countryside. A pleasure to stay. Breakfast ...."
"Our stay here at the Queensberry Arms was what we expected, having seen other reviews we kept an open mind, it is an old building so you'd e..."
"Friendly, relaxed and helpful staff. Hotel in general was a little untidy - maybe due to ongoing renovation works. It didn't seem a bad thi..."
"Staff were very good, we had a meal in the bar which was good, breakfast was good and nicely cooked. Staff at breakfast were helpful and fri..."
"We stayed for two nights and had excellent friendly service and excellent food. We had our dog with us and she was made very welcome... nice..."
About the hotel
Situated on the High Street of Annan town centre, Queensberry Arms Hotel features free on-site parking and is within a minute’s walk of local amenities such as shops and bars. An en suite bathroom is provided in each room at the Queensberry Arms, as well as a TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee making facilities. A wide variety of main courses are served in the on-site restaurant, such as roast meats and steak and Guinness pie.
A wide variety of draught beers and spirits are available at the bar, as well as snacks like hot baguettes and sandwiches.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and all staff very friendly and welcoming.
Interesting little town. Beautiful surrounding countryside. A pleasure to stay. Breakfast ........ Sooooper doop !!!
Our stay here at the Queensberry Arms was what we expected, having seen other reviews we kept an open mind, it is an old building so you'd expect its quirks, the reception and other other staff where pleasant and helpful, we had to make our own way to rooms, but easily done, bedrooms where poorly decorated, but we never expected the ritz, the bed was comfy and that was the main thing as all need is that at the end of the day's excursion.
The food in restaurant, evening and then breakfast was 1st class,