- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We had a relaxing couple of nights at the Dellwood, Tracy and Joan did us proud and the breakfast is the best in town...."
"the room and the hotel in general could do with a little TLC but as it was up for sale I don't suppose it will be getting that from the curr..."
"Would use this accommodation again friendly, comfortable accommodation, excellent breakfast no complaints..."
"We had a lovely large room overlooking the garden and although we had problems with our television these were resolved for us. An excellent..."
"What a friendly family hotel. A wonderful breakfast. and a super big room with a proper en suite with a window!..."
About the hotel
Dellwood is a family run Hotel with lovely rooms a large car park and within easy walking distance to the town. We offer the best cooked breakfast in town. Pets are welcome.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:21 hours
- Until 11:12 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
We had a relaxing couple of nights at the Dellwood, Tracy and Joan did us proud and the breakfast is the best in town.
the room and the hotel in general could do with a little TLC but as it was up for sale I don't suppose it will be getting that from the current owners.
Dinning room was very cold so food went cold quickly. People very friendly and helpful. Overall a little pricey for what it was.