- 27 guest reviews
"We had a very nice time at Milleur House. The owners were very kind and warm and helpful. They gave us a lot of useful advices. Excellent br..."
"The accommodation was excellent. It was within walking distance of the town, the harbour and the golf courses. Our room was excellent, very..."
"Assistance and help at all times. Made our anniversary one to remember...."
"excellent in every way..."
About the hotel
A luxury Bed & Breakfast located on Scotland's Golf Coast Milleur House in North Berwick is a modern, luxury, architect designed home providing old-fashioned hospitality. We are situated on the “John Muir Way” a short iron from the famous North Berwick West Links and a beautiful sandy beach. We aim to offer you a complete home from home experience and our traditional Scottish or Continental breakfast is made using quality, local produce wherever possible.
Individual diets can be catered for by prior arrangement. East Lothian offers a wealth of tourist attractions but is perhaps most famous for its golfing heritage; boasting 21 courses within a 20 minute drive including Muirfield, the venue for the 2013 Open Championship. North Berwick offers a host of opportunities for bird watchers and walkers alike and the award winning Scottish Seabird Centre is only a short stroll along the beach. This landmark local attraction has an award winning exhibition center and offers exhilarating boat trips to the islands of Craigleith and the Bass Rock. Edinburgh, Scotland’s historic capital is a short 30 min drive away. Alternatively you can catch the regular train service that takes you directly into the heart of the city from the nearby station.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Hotel does not accept card payments for bookings. Payment needs to be settled in cash, via paypal or bank transfer. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice place, very kind people
We had a very nice time at Milleur House.
The owners were very kind and warm and helpful. They gave us a lot of useful advices. Excellent breakfast. We warmly recommend this place. Thanks to Moira and Drew.
Great B & B.
The accommodation was excellent.
It was within walking distance of the town, the harbour and the golf courses. Our room was excellent, very comfortable and had everything and more that was needed for a break and the food, and the hospitality were also excellent. We would certainly stay at Milleur House North Berwick again.