- 17 guest reviews
"Value for quality accommodation...."
"Drew and Moira are the perfect host and hostess who go to any length to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing. The house is charming and ext..."
"We all loved this little B&B and the quality of the accommodation and food were second to none. Our hosts were incredibly accommodating and..."
"Lovely accommodation, helpful hosts, delicious breakfasts, ideally placed to explore East Lothian, lots of extra touches to make the stay en..."
"Room en-suite and breakfast where of a high standard. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful in my quest to find places and advice given..."
About the hotel
A luxury Bed & Breakfast located on Scotland's Golf Coast Milleur House in North Berwick is a modern, luxury, architect designed home providing old-fashioned hospitality. We are situated on the “John Muir Way” a short iron from the famous North Berwick West Links and a beautiful sandy beach. We aim to offer you a complete home from home experience and our traditional Scottish or Continental breakfast is made using quality, local produce wherever possible.
Individual diets can be catered for by prior arrangement. East Lothian offers a wealth of tourist attractions but is perhaps most famous for its golfing heritage; boasting 21 courses within a 20 minute drive including Muirfield, the venue for the 2013 Open Championship. North Berwick offers a host of opportunities for bird watchers and walkers alike and the award winning Scottish Seabird Centre is only a short stroll along the beach. This landmark local attraction has an award winning exhibition center and offers exhilarating boat trips to the islands of Craigleith and the Bass Rock. Edinburgh, Scotland’s historic capital is a short 30 min drive away. Alternatively you can catch the regular train service that takes you directly into the heart of the city from the nearby station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Hotel does not accept card payments for bookings. Payment needs to be settled in cash, via paypal or bank transfer. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Value for quality accommodation.
Ideal for golfers!
Drew and Moira are the perfect host and hostess who go to any length to make your stay enjoyable and relaxing.
The house is charming and extremely comfortable, the breakfast superb and cooked to order. Drew is an excellent golfer with an extensive knowledge of the courses in the area. Milleur House is a golfer's delight, but is well suited to any traveler.