- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Arrived late at night-only small grievance water was not not in bathroom sink in morning...."
"Last minute booking and got room with sea view. Pity about tv signal...."
"Customer Service and food were excellent. Room was clean, had tv and tea/coffee making facilities. The only negative point was the decor and..."
"Nice and quiet spot. View overlooking harbour and Rathlin Island very pleasant. Continental breakfast very limited choice. Cooked breakfast..."
"Pleased with room, good size for 3 adults and 2 children. Everything clean. Amazing view over Ballycastle harbour. Ate in restaurant, food o..."
About the hotel
The Marine Hotel is the only hotel in Ballycastle and located on the seafront overlooking Rathlin Island, Scotland and Fair Head. The hotel has a wide range of bedrooms including family suites, connecting rooms, doubles and singles. You can enjoy and drink or a meal in Marconi's Bar & Bistro, our restaurant, Proud to serve Costa Coffee outlet and much more.
80 free car parking spaces are onsite. 2 minutes walk from the hotel is a bowling green, 4 tennis courts, a long sandy beach and harbour. Ballycastle golf course is 5 minutes away and the ferry to Rathlin can be taken 7 minutes walk from the hotel. Within 30 minutes drive from you can see all the major tourist areas on the North Coast of N. Ireland. Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-Reed Rope bridge, Dunluce Castle and much more.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Marine Hotel Ballycastle
Arrived late at night-only small grievance water was not not in bathroom sink in morning.
Going back in time....
Firstly, I understand from previous reviews that the hotel is in the process of a makeover and that half the rooms have so far been refurbished.
Unfortunately we were given a room in the non refurbished side of the hotel and honestly it was like going back in time to the 1970's... I don't think I have ever stayed somewhere so dated in my life. The room was clean to an extent but the carpets and soft furnishings had definitely seen better days. The corridors were like something out of the Shining. There was no hotel literature in the room, nothing regarding check out times or the usual information regarding local sites of interest. I found this to be very peculiar. Being from the province, we know what and where the sites are but I thought if I were a foreign visitor, I would appreciate a little bit more information. I have to say, the restaurant was lovely and breakfast the next day was very good and included in the price of our stay. The service from the waitresses was very good on both occasions. I don't however think I would stay here again, choosing to pick somewhere a little nicer up the coast for a similar price.