This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in 16 acres of tranquil woodland, just 10 minutes from Bristol, this stylish Hotel offers extensive leisure and spa facilities, a 130-seat cinema, free Wi-Fi and parking. Whether business or pleasure, it is the ideal country retreat with a dizzying array of on-site facilities and recreational activities. Each en-suite room is comfortable and well-appointed, boasting traditionally designed interiors with many also featuring scenic views of the grounds.
The historic Summer House Restaurant offers fine dining with a modern twist, or there’s private dining in the beautiful Oak Room or Panelled Room. The Hotel’s Leisure Club offers a 130-seat cinema, an indoor pool, two outdoor pools, an extensive gymnasium, sauna, steam room, 5 tennis courts and 7 squash courts. The Hotel is just 5 miles from the M5 and 7 miles from Bristol Airport. It’s the perfect base for visitors to such attractions as Cabot Circus, SS Great Britain, Bristol Zoo, At-Bristol Science Centre, Cheddar Gorge, Cheltenham and Weston-super-Mare. If you wish for the Sofa bed to made up in the Classic Double Room please contact the hotel prior to arrival.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/12/2013 to 14/12/2013 - Please note that due to situations beyond our control, check-in will not be guaranteed until 5pm. This will be in effect until 14th December, after this time it will revert back to 3pm.” The LateRooms.com rates for Redwood Hotel & Leisure in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet