- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Tucked away in the countryside, the first view of the buildings is less than impressive. However the accommodation is better inside, clean a..."
"Lovely room, Great food, very well looked after, a pleasant stay all round...."
About the hotel
Glaven River Barns is a B&B in Holt Sleeping Arrangements 6 in 2 Double and 1 Twin. Inside the B&B Glaven River Barns in Norfolk . You can be assured of a warm and genuine welcome from Eve and Dave at our newly converted and lovingly restored Barn.
Set in half an acre, our one twin and two double rooms are stylishly decorated and offer every amenity to ensure that you have a relaxing and comfortable stay. We have ample and secure off road parking and are open all year round.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Cycling in Norfolk
Tucked away in the countryside, the first view of the buildings is less than impressive.
However the accommodation is better inside, clean and tidy. Rooms are a fair size, although the double has no windows only an opening door so light and ventilation is limited. Landlady wants to sell up, so not as enthusiastic as one might have hoped. Breakfast is okay, only limited choice of cereals no fruit at all, and if you want anything other than the full English confusion seems to be the order of the day. Expensive at £95 per night for what you get.
Lovely room, Great food, very well looked after, a pleasant stay all round.