This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
At the Corran Guesthouse, Skye, the accommodation is made up as follows: 2 x double/ family/ twin rooms, 1 with en-suite and 1 with private bathroom, 2 x double rooms, 1 en-suite and 1 with private shower and 1 x single room with private shower. All rooms apart from the single have views to the front over loch Snizort Being on the Portree (7 miles) to Uig (8 miles) road we are perfectly placed for those who want a base to tour Skye on two wheels or four and those on walking holidays and those going to or from the Ferry Terminal (for the Western Isles) at Uig. We are situated in an elevated position above Loch Snizort with wonderful views over the loch.
Please Note- We only accept payment in cash, sorry for any inconvenience caused
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet