"cheap clean use of fridge and mico oven handy please fix big hole in top bedroom curtain won,nt cost much..."
"Excellent value for money, nice and clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Exactly what I wanted...."
"My girlfriend and I recently booked a night & what a lovely stay it was.. We was greeted on our arrival by the hotelier & he was very helpfu..."
About the hotel
This Charming Victorian Guest House situated in a quiet convenient location with Westcliff Railway Station (45 minutes to London) at one end of the road and the Seafront at the other. The Cliffs Pavilion and Palace Theatre's, Westcliff Casino and numerous Restaurants are within easy walking distance. Southend College, Shopping Centre, Pier and Amusements are nearby.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Malvern Lodge Guest House in Westcliff on Sea are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
It was a good bed and we slept soundly
Misled by photo
The bed linen was clean but the room was not pleasant .
The carpet was very dirty.. The shower didn't work as it should the water was either very hot or very cold. I was glad it was only for one night.