- 27 guest reviews
"Really friendly and approachable. We booked at 9pm to stay the same night and arrived 10mins later and still received an incredibly warm wel..."
"Large room with access to lounge area available also. Loads of options for breakfast. Continental or cooked. Spotlessly clean. Good location..."
"Huge. A sitting room, massive bed and big bathroom. Breakafast was whatever we wanted. If all B&Bs were measured by this standard there woul..."
"A very warm welcome to Scotland. The room was very spacious and perfect for our little boy who is crawling to have space to play. Comfortabl..."
"What an absolute gem of a place. Words fail me from the amazing setting to the cleanliness of the rooms to the amazing welcome and hospitali..."
About the hotel
A modern & homely Bed and Breakfast accommodation only a few minutes’ drive from Inverness Airport and conveniently placed to be an ideal base for your Highland stay. For golfing enthusiasts, Castle Stuart Golf Club, home of the Scottish Open in 2016, and the excellent links course at Nairn are less than 10 minutes away with Royal Dornoch easily reached in under an hour. The historical sights of Cawdor Castle, Culloden Battlefield and Fort George are only a short drive away and are not to be missed.
Whether you are searching for Nessie, spotting dolphins, or looking to enjoy a wee dram on the whisky trail, we would be delighted to provide directions and information on an array of sights within easy reach of The Croft. Ample on site parking and free WiFi .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The Croft at Cranford
Really friendly and approachable.
We booked at 9pm to stay the same night and arrived 10mins later and still received an incredibly warm welcome. Oh and the room is gorgeous and breakfast was delicious. We'll definitely be staying again.
Quality B & B.
Large room with access to lounge area available also.
Loads of options for breakfast. Continental or cooked. Spotlessly clean. Good location for Nairn or Inverness. Home from home.