This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1901, the Station Hotel is an 12 bedroomed impressive mock Tudor building situated on the edge of the Derbyshire town of Ashbourne (opposite the Tissington Trail) and Ideally situated near the centre of Ashbourne with the added advantage of ample car free parking! All the rooms at the Station Hotel have an individual style suiting the age and character of the building with the vast majority or original features still in place. Relax in the garden have lunch or a freshly prepared evening meal with lots of choices and enjoy a relaxing break at the Station Hotel. Beautiful new self catering bungalows within the courtyard of the Station Hotel are now available, which come fully equipped for a perfect stay.
Outstanding views of the country side just minutes from the Hotel by foot or travel by bike along the Tissington Trail which starts directly opposite the hotel. Whether you are a serious walker or just enjoy a casual stroll, you cannot fail to be entranced by the breathtaking scenery of the English Peak District with its wild rugged cliffs, soft green hills and peaceful wooded valleys. For Cyclist and Walkers the hotel is ideally situated for the Tissington Trail, 14 miles of traffic free track right into the heart of rural Derbyshire. Either bring your own bicycles or rent them from the Peak Cycle Hire shop, situated 400 meters from the Hotel along the trail. (The hotel has secure lock up facilities for your own bicycles). You are advised to book your bicycles in advance for the first day. So you do not even need a car to enjoy the walks and cycle paths of the Derbyshire Dales! When you get back you can relax and soak those muscles in the hot tub. Ashbourne is located within easy walking distance literally two minutes into the town centre. This pretty town is a sightseer's paradise with delightful shops and cafes, cobbled streets and a twice weekly market on the Old Square. Please note: whilst we have ample parking for our residents in cars on a first come first served basis, we do struggle to get large vans and flat bed lorries in the gated courtyard, this is especially relevant at weekends and we cannot guarantee parking for vehicles. Please ring reception for further details.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet