This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Ascog Hall. There are two bed and continental breakfast rooms available in our unique Victorian, Scots Baronial family home. The house is located 3 miles from Rothesay in the beautiful village of Ascog.
It is set in 3 acres of mature, peaceful gardens featuring an award winning Victorian Fernery. Friendly owners and relaxed, informal atmosphere. Private, off road car parking. We are a child friendly B&B and children of all ages will be made most welcome. We are the closest B&B to Mount Stuart House which is only a 5 minute drive or approx 30 minute coastal walk away. Hourly buses stop at the gates of Ascog Hall. B&B guests have exclusive and free unlimited access to 3 acres of garden and the Victorian fernery. Both rooms have small TVs, hairdryers and hospitality trays offering bottled water, coffee, tea and biscuits. Tranquil and comfortable guest drawing and breakfast rooms with beautiful views onto the terrace and into the garden. If you are bringing bicycles we can keep them locked in the house overnight. Strictly no smoking by law and by choice. Large guest bath/shower room shared between the two B&B rooms only.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet