"I didn't pay much, but really I got a bit more than what I thought I would for that kind of rates. The building was old, the room was old, t..."
About the hotel
On the edge of Leith Links’ park, the Adelphi Private Hotel features guest rooms in a Georgian townhouse. The Royal Yacht Britannia and the Ocean Terminal shopping complex are just over one mile away. Free public parking is available nearby and Princes Street’s shops and the bars and restaurants on George Street are a 5 minute drive away.
Edinburgh Train Station is a 25 minute bus ride away. Beautiful views out over Edinburgh’s city skyline can be enjoyed from Arthur’s Seat, which is a 30 minute walk from the property. Rooms are simply decorated and include an electric kettle with tea and coffee. Some have views out over the Links and a private bathroom.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 11:11 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
29% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for
Pros - Decent location overlooking a park, plenty of on street parking, cheap ensuite rooms Cons - Really tired, dated rooms, poor facilities If your a tradesman looking for a cheap place to crash after a long day on site, this will do the trick.
Couldn't really recommend to anyone else.
Desperate need of an overhaul !!!
There were 2 heaters in the room, with only 1 working, thus made the room very cold on a winters night.
The remote for the TV had only 1 battery in it so I had to switch channels manualy. There was thick dust on top of tv, which shouldn't happen. Along with the windows that rattled through the night ... Mmm doss-house sorry too say