This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Sun Inn is a family run traditional english pub set in the picturesque village of Englefield Green in Surrey. The pub dates back to the 18th century and has retained many of its original features. With Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park just a short walk away it makes the perfect place to stay whilst visiting these beautiful parks and gardens.
The rooms are large and available as doubles or twins and beautifully appointed. There are only four rooms available ensuring that your stay is peaceful and comfortable. Three rooms share the two separate toilet and wash room facilities. The fourth larger room has its own en-suite bathroom and shower. Tea and coffee are available in your rooms and breakfast, lunch and dinner are available from our restaurant. A full english breakfast is included and a choice of cereals Next door to the pub is our Bike Hire and Gift Shop. All guests will receive discounts on our bike hire making it easy to see more of the area with one of our bikes. And we will also make you a picnic to take for you and your family.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Sun Inn in Englefield Green are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet