- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Very good stay. Only criticism is is was slightly smaller than our last stay...."
"My partner and I booked a last minute weekend away for some peace and quiet away from work and kids! The location was lovely however it is q..."
"Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings. Nice hotel grounds to walk in. Breakfast and evening meal for one night included in price which was..."
"There was an initial mix -up with the room that had been allocated to us for the evening. However this was immediately resolved , and an upg..."
"An excellent nights accommodation. Fantastic facilities and excellent food. We will be returning..."
About the hotel
Set in 120 acres of scenic Fife countryside, Kilconquhar Castle Estate features a heated indoor swimming pool, horse riding facilities and on-site health and beauty specialists. Free private parking is also available, as well as a fully equipped gym and tennis court. An indoor badminton court, gold driving range and an under 5’s play room are also featured on site, along with saunas and 2 full-size snooker tables.
All of our onsite leisure facilities are free to use for our guests. Organised tours of Edinburgh, Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond are available, as well as many other local areas. The property boasts 2 restaurants with menus created from locally sourced produce. The White Cockade is a bistro-style restaurant, while The Lindsay Room features fine dining amongst oak-panelled walls, an inglenook fireplace and ornate ceilings. Continental and full Scottish breakfasts are also available. For keen golfers St Andrews in only a 15 minute drive away offering a range of world class courses for you to choose from. An en suite bathroom is featured in each room at Kilconquhar Castle Estate, as well as free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Badminton , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very good stay.
Only criticism is is was slightly smaller than our last stay.
Food was delicious but room was disappointing
My partner and I booked a last minute weekend away for some peace and quiet away from work and kids.
The location was lovely however it is quite deceiving as the room we were allocated was not actually in the castle, it had its own front door and was quite small. Also there were obviously rooms at either side of us and above us and was quite noisy (dogs are permitted!!). Also I booked a double room and we were greeted by two single beds pushed together. We are in the bistro which was small and was also the only bar and had limited seating however the food was lovely. I'm glad we got a cheap last minute deal as unfortunately I would have been disappointed if I'd paid full price for the weekend.