- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Last minute plan to get away for the bank holiday so settled on this place because it was close to Harry Potter tour. Really pretty village..."
"Really enjoyed my stay at the Red Lion. Friendly staff & a beautiful building. I love the kitchen area/dining room. Definitely one of the be..."
"My boyfriend and I booked this hotel for two nights so we could go to the Harry potter studios and spend a day in London and we were pleasan..."
About the hotel
Occupying an enviable position in the lovely village of Radlett, The Red lion offers a home from home for all our guests with a bustling bar serving traditional pub dishes, a great selection of real ales, fine wines and continental lagers and the superb Dining Room, which offers quality restaurant fare in beautiful contemporary surroundings, ideal for that romantic dinner, family meal or solo dining. During the warmer months our outdoor terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a meal whilst participating in the popular sport of people watching! As a coaching Inn for the 21st century, The Red Lion has 13 modern, individually appointed ensuite rooms for business and leisure guests to enjoy. Only 4 miles from the Harry Potter Studio tour and situated within easy walking distance to Radlett train station with a direct line into London St pancras (25 minutes) or North to St Albans, Luton and Bedford we're the ideal stopping point to explore the surrounding area or stay on business.
All of our rooms are en-suite and include the following: •Complimentary WIFI - Broadband •Plasma TV's with freeview •Tea and Coffee making facilities - including herbal teas •Also included in your stay is a choice of hot breakfasts or a healthy lighter option such as muesli, yoghurt and fruit. •Toiletries •Work desk •Iron and ironing board •Air-conditioning •Hair dryer We look forward to welcoming you to The Red Lion, Radlett
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely welcome and hotel
Last minute plan to get away for the bank holiday so settled on this place because it was close to Harry Potter tour.
Really pretty village and the pub was right in the centre , clean well appointed room with great tea and coffee. Bathroom tiny but had a very good bath and fantastically swish taps. You could tell a lot of thought had gone into the design of the room ,and it was quiet. Despite being over a pub it was away from noise. All in all a lovely stay. Breakfast was ok,I'd have liked more choice. But I'm fussy. Full English and eggs benedict would be enough for most.
The room was very basic with a tiny bathroom and on the front of the hotel so as it was hot I couldn't open the window.
However the air conditioning was fantastic. They also offer free car parking. The restaurant is beautiful and in the main the staff are lovely ( with one exception ). The town of Radlett is lovely with lots of nice places to eat. The best thing about this hotel for me is the fact that as a lone female traveller I felt very secure.