- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very nice stay. Nice atmosphere and friendly...."
"We were a bit startled when we arrived to find that we were not expected, something had obviously gone wrong there, but we were welcomed and..."
"The room was immaculate and very homely. The landlady was very welcoming, bent over backwards to accommodate our needs and the breakfast was..."
"We stayed here as an overnight stop as part of our recent holiday. We were welcomed by Jill who showed us to our room. We ate downstairs in..."
"We arrived late (10:30pm) but we're given a very friendly welcome at this lovely pub. The rooms were very beautifully decorated and comforta..."
About the hotel
Freshly renovated we have a selection of rooms available from doubles to family rooms. All rooms are en-suite, with tea and coffee making facilities, and freeview TV. Located inside a traditional country pub where we serve good food, ales, snacks and range of spirits.
We serve traditional pub food as well as some special meals. Our menu also changes weekly so there's always something new! A warm atmosphere awaits and we also offer a carvery every Sunday, which is very popular! Pets are welcome, we also have a lovely Border Collie of our own who is very friendly! Close to many attractions, including royal Bath spa, Glastonbury Festival and Bath showgrounds. Also close to Longleat, Monkey World, Bristol Zoo and many seaside resorts. Close to Bristol Airport. There is a large car park which is free of charge to use.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
The Kings Arms Inn
Very nice stay.
Nice atmosphere and friendly.
Just an overnight.
We were a bit startled when we arrived to find that we were not expected, something had obviously gone wrong there, but we were welcomed and accommodated delightfully.
We were visiting because of a family function so we did not eat at the pub, apart from breakfast which was excellent. The coffee was not to my taste, but that is a personal issue. The shower in the en-suite could have been better, and the light switch in there took some finding. All in all it was a pleasant stay and we would have no problem in recommending the Kings Arms or returning ourselves. Lovely beer!