- 36 guest reviews
"The room was clean and tidy if a little tired. For the amount of time we actually spent in it, it was fine for our requirements...."
"Receptionist very good - .room larger than expected and comfortable - person who cleaned the room did a good job - coffee/tea/fridge/microwa..."
"Good staff and clean sheets and towels, Been going there for 4 years and no improvement to the quality of the rooms. Old dirty carpets and w..."
"Travelling with a toddler - the hotel provided extra bedding as needed. The room was a reasonable size and clean. Only issue in general is t..."
"Good sized family room on the ground floor, but a damp problem leaving a musty smell. Would have preferred the money spent on the huge tv, f..."
About the hotel
Situated in Liphook, a 5-minute drive from village centre, Metro Inns A3 offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. Each spacious room also has an en suite bathroom. Some rooms have disabled access but you must call the hotel direct to ascertain if the room is suitable for your specific needs.
Popular attractions for guests to visit is a Champneys Forest Mere Health Spa and also close by is the Hollycombe Steam Collection, a collection of working steam powered attractions. The main attraction though of Liphook is the village and its amenities together with the surrounding countryside. Close by are the National Trust Beauty Spots, The Devils Punchbowl and Gibbet Hill.
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Metro Inns A3
Its ok for a night ot two.
Looked grubby stains on mattress and walls and rotten food under bed.
Would not stay here again.