- 20 guest reviews
"Stayed for two nights. Room very comfortable and clean. Debi made us very welcome and gave us lots of information on the area, including sev..."
"Lovely B&B with en-suite room. So good we decided to stay another night!..."
"Nice friendly and clean guest house would highly recommend...."
"The hosts could not do enough for us, totally welcoming and friendly. Quality of the accommodation was excellent as was the breakfast. We wi..."
"Owners made every effort to make us feel welcome. Decor quite flamboyant and theatrical in places which was fun, particularly the full lengt..."
About the hotel
We are a beautiful Boutique Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of Lytham in Lancashire. A stones through away from all local restaurants, shops,wine bars and of course, the historic Lytham Green and beach! A warm welcome will always await you at Jaymar Bed and Breakfast, as many of our guests testify time and time again. See you soon Debbie and Mark.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for two nights.
Room very comfortable and clean. Debi made us very welcome and gave us lots of information on the area, including several good places to eat and visit. The breakfast was exceptional, couldn't be faulted.
Lovely B&B with en-suite room.
So good we decided to stay another night!