- 21 guest reviews
"The hosts could not do enough for us, totally welcoming and friendly. Quality of the accommodation was excellent as was the breakfast. We wi..."
"Owners made every effort to make us feel welcome. Decor quite flamboyant and theatrical in places which was fun, particularly the full lengt..."
"Debbie was very friendly and helpful.great B and B .we will try again in the future great night out in lytham excellent breakfast...."
"Nestled in a lovely quiet area of Lytham this is a gem of a place to stay. A warm welcome awaits anyone who stays here. The room was well pr..."
"Wonderful stay. Excellent value. Will certainly go again...."
About the hotel
We are a beautiful Boutique Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of Lytham in Lancashire. A stones through away from all local restaurants, shops,wine bars and of course, the historic Lytham Green and beach! A warm welcome will always await you at Jaymar Bed and Breakfast, as many of our guests testify time and time again. See you soon Debbie and Mark.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/03/2013 to 06/05/2013 - only available on Monday-Tuesday we offer a FREE "meal deal " voucher,one voucher per room per night,for guests to spend at the newly refurbished "Railway" Lytham. Located 50 metres from our property. The LateRooms.com rates for Jaymar Bed & Breakfast in Lytham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The hosts could not do enough for us, totally welcoming and friendly.
Quality of the accommodation was excellent as was the breakfast. We will book again. Cannot recommend this establishment enough.
Jaymar Bed & Breakfast
Owners made every effort to make us feel welcome.
Decor quite flamboyant and theatrical in places which was fun, particularly the full length mirror designed to make you look thin and tall. Good bed, slept well. Good full English breakfast. Lytham St Annes is a real gem and this place is in a quite street but walking distance from the station, high street and sea front.