- 16 guest reviews
"We arrived Easter Saturday afternoon, soaked thru. Managed to park the bike right outside, but if we'd of asked, I'm sure we could've gone r..."
"A warm welcome, nothing too much trouble. Comfy and clean...."
"Stayed for two nights. Room very comfortable and clean. Debi made us very welcome and gave us lots of information on the area, including sev..."
"Lovely B&B with en-suite room. So good we decided to stay another night!..."
"Nice friendly and clean guest house would highly recommend...."
About the hotel
We are a beautiful Boutique Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of Lytham in Lancashire. A stones through away from all local restaurants, shops,wine bars and of course, the historic Lytham Green and beach! A warm welcome will always await you at Jaymar Bed and Breakfast, as many of our guests testify time and time again. See you soon Debbie and Mark.
Ask us about our new Basement Apartment!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived Easter Saturday afternoon, soaked thru.
Managed to park the bike right outside, but if we'd of asked, I'm sure we could've gone round the back. Mark was excellent, said we could put our wet stuff in an old wc that they don't use. The room was spotless, we only stayed the night and left at 8am so no breakfast.
A gem in the middle of Lytham
A warm welcome, nothing too much trouble.
Comfy and clean.