- Very Good
- 141 guest reviews
"I had to book this hotel in a hurry late on a Friday night for the following week. It was cheap and booking was quick as usual. The hotel st..."
"Room was very basic, the chair/desk was right at the end of the bed which meant when one person was sat using the mirror the other person co..."
"Hotel is fine;- looks and feels a bit tired and certain elements are in need of an upgrade (windows due to road noise) and maybe some beds b..."
"Good! Will be staying here again...."
"Excellent value. Will stay again, Only negatives were: - 1) a cracked basin which the staff were obviously unaware of, 2) the lack of a sec..."
About the hotel
247 Hotel. com is situated within easy reach of the M60 ring road and is 5. 9 miles from Manchester City Centre.
The Hotel is easy to find on the M62, Manchester Street, which leads into Manchester City Centre. Park your car at 247 Hotel. com and catch the bus at the door of the Hotel to enjoy a day of shopping or attend a concert in Manchester City Centre. Alternatively take the new metrolink into Central Manchester. Oldham shopping and amenities is within close proximity (1 mile) and The Royal Oldham Hospital is nearby. Some rooms have Manchester City skyline views and distant hillside views. Enjoy the large rooms, family friendly atmosphere, free on-site parking, free Wi-Fi, comfortable, modern facilities, on-site café-bar and delivery of breakfast to your room (if requested) or enjoy our specialty coffee from 247 Hotel. com Café-Bar throughout the day. Cooked breakfasts are available daily. Fax and photocopying also available. All of our 102 rooms have ensuite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TVs, heater, bath/shower, desk, large mirror and a lift to all floors. Pets are welcome at an extra charge. We reserve the right to ask for government issued photo ID from all guests and a cash deposit. All guests must be over 18.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
I had to book this hotel in a hurry late on a Friday night for the following week.
It was cheap and booking was quick as usual. The hotel staff were very friendly and cant fault them at all. The hotel itself had seen better days, the room was in need of some urgent decoration and smelled fausty but it had a huge bed. The room was quite warm which was very nice as it was freezing outside. Had to park in the overflow car park but this had CCTV. On the last freezing night the hot water would not work so had a cold bath and again the following morning. Not good in winter. All that being considered I would actually go there again.
Room was very basic, the chair/desk was right at the end of the bed which meant when one person was sat using the mirror the other person could not get past, yet on the far side of the room was a huge empty space.
Placement of furniture could be thought out better. As it looked a bit bare making the room look and feel cold. Other than that it was clean met our requirements for the night. Also no hand soap in bathroom, sachets of shampoo were left for us but we would rather have had hand soap.