- 29 guest reviews
"Basic hotel and quite noisy at times due to the nightclub/pub. Rooms were clean but basic and dated. Lovely receptionist Amanda, couldn't do..."
"but....the dining area for breakfast was an eye opener. It was tiny. It seats 4 people at a push...."
"Had a lovely stay for a family wedding. Also managed to see commonwealth games. Perfect hosts, rooms were small but nice, no cleaning issues..."
About the hotel
In the centre of Livingston, D luxe Hotel has hotel rooms with a private shower room and free Wi-Fi access. It also has a Chinese restaurant, a vibrant nightclub and free parking. Each D luxe room has a TV with Freeview, hairdryer, and tea and coffee facilities.
Ironing facilities are available from reception. All major sporting events are screened live in HD and 3D in D luxe bar, which also has a games hall. The newly refurbished D luxe night club is open until 03:00 on Fridays and Saturdays. D luxe is also home to the Phoenix I Restaurant serving oriental fusion cuisine, whilst guests are 2 minutes' drive from local award-winning Oscar’s Bar and Grill. The D luxe Hotel is 13 miles from Edinburgh city centre. Livingston North Rail Station and town centre are a 4-minute drive away
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
wont be going again
Had to walk in to bar and get the barmaid to open room not something I like doing on m own, Shower very poor water flow, two plug sockets damaged,,one hanging off the wall the other was smashed up, got wake end up at 5;30am with the night porter setting up a table outside my room for people to make tea or coffee for there breakfast.
Small room across from mine where you could have breakfast lucky if you could fit four people in it. I wont be staying here again
D Luxe Hotel
Clean and tidy although the lock on the door was broken and the rooms were noisy.
Good for a last minute booking but no double bed