- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Greeted by name on arrival. Felt like an honoured guest. Nothing too much trouble, and the hosts thought of everything one might need...."
"Our second stay and won't be our last. Great staff, good food, staff looked after us really well and couldn't do enough to ensure we had a r..."
"good room with plenty of space, shower head could have done with a clean..."
"Great hotel, lovely food. Quiet and comfy. Just what you need for affordable accommodation for time away...."
"We found the hotel staff to be very helpful and polite. But the hotel could do with updating.... Food was excellent...."
About the hotel
The Green Tree Hotel is a friendly family-run hotel, based in the historical town of Peebles on the banks of the River Tweed. It has been owned and run by Alan and Lorna Vannan since 2005. They are supported by an excellent staff who provide the standard of quality and service that makes the Green Tree one of the best Peebles hotels.
We have a variety of comfortable en-suite rooms, and can offer single, twin, double and family accommodation. The Green Tree is an excellent base for the many local activities including golfing, walking, fishing and mountain biking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
1 overnight stay
Restaurant closes 8pm. Ate next door at Osso - very good but a tad expensive. The Green Tree has a pub associated to it which was very nice. Has an English feel which we liked. The Hotel Manager was present and very friendly, as were the other people. Breakfast was good (full Scottish) in a pleasant clean and contemporary dining room. I imagine it would get busy at peak times. Our room was very clean, pleasant and we had good sleeps - always a sign of good beds in my view. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant/cheerful so we had a thoroughly good short stay. We would also undoubtedly stay there again.
Greeted by name on arrival.
Felt like an honoured guest. Nothing too much trouble, and the hosts thought of everything one might need.