"Photo of front exaggerated. Tired small room . Thin walls. Manger pleasant enough. Food good. Overall view over priced for quality...."
"Did not sleep til 6am Sunday morning due to party next door which we knew nothing about beforehand. Manager was polite and respectful...."
"Clean, friendly and helpful staff...."
"there was a lot of noise from outside . passing traffic etc. Its a good place to stay if you are a student or young person wouldnt recommend..."
"Friendly, made very welcome, good English breakfast 🍳 �..."
About the hotel
St. George’s Lodge is Awarded Two Stars in recognition of the outstanding quality and service we provide to our customers, well established and a respected B&B within the area, over 15 years. Very comfortable and welcoming facilities where a friendly and relaxing atmosphere is encouraged, close to all amenities offers accommodation set in a prime locations in New Malden and within easy walking distant to New Malden train station and APEX Tower.
All our rooms are en-suite and have been designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. They reflect the style to provide you with all your home comforts such as TV and tea and coffee making facilities. For the business traveller all rooms have access to wi-fi technology for instant internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Photo of front exaggerated.
Tired small room . Thin walls. Manger pleasant enough. Food good. Overall view over priced for quality.
Was good except for the party next door
Did not sleep til 6am Sunday morning due to party next door which we knew nothing about beforehand.
Manager was polite and respectful.