- 53 guest reviews
"We cannot praise this hotel / restaurant enough - great service, food and room - highly recommend - and a great price too...."
"It was just great, relaxing and quiet yet within easy reach of Glasgow and Loch Lomond areas. The restaurant was well appointed. Altogether..."
"Hotel was stunning, room was gorgeous with stunning views. Food in Palomino's was so good with amazing service and lovely friendly helpful s..."
"- at first was very impressed with the venue and surroundings arrived around 6pm on the Sunday evening - wedding on when we arrived, waited..."
"We enjoyed one nights stay at this lovely hotel.Beautiful location and enjoyed a lovely meal in the Palomino Restaurant . Had a view of the..."
About the hotel
Our family-run estate sits in peaceful countryside, a world apart from the hustle and bustle of Glasgow city centre that's just a 25 minute drive away with Glasgow Airport being easily accessible. With viewing terraces overlooking the Kilpatrick hills and Clyde estuary, Ingliston Country Club also features an equestrian centre, hair and beauty salon, restaurant and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room at Ingliston, as well as an en suite bathroom and a flat-screen TV.
Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows are a feature in every room and a Scottish breakfast buffet is on offer each morning within the Connemara Suite in the Hotel. Palomino’s Restaurant, with Italian Scottish cuisine and located within the main building of the Club, has outstanding service and is a truly unique experience – delight in the amazing spectacle of beautiful horses at work and play as you browse our delicious menu. Our talented chefs offer seasonal Scottish produce fused with authentic Italian cuisine and they'll happily cater for special requirements. The Country Club is further enhanced with a stunning Art Deco wedding venue, business meeting rooms and function suites for larger conferences, with a wide choice of food and beverages, fitness studio and personal trainer, luxury family lodge accommodation and a world-renowned equestrian centre.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent all round!
We cannot praise this hotel / restaurant enough - great service, food and room - highly recommend - and a great price too.
It was just great, relaxing and quiet yet within easy reach of Glasgow and Loch Lomond areas.
The restaurant was well appointed. Altogether good value for money.