- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"A last minute weekend away proved to be a winner as we picked The White Horse . We were made very welcome. The room was compact but clean an..."
"A very nice pub nothing not to like, the evening meal was good and so was the breakfast [ a full english ]. Local's were friendly...."
"Due to a conference in Telford, our usual hotel along with all the hotels were fully booked in the area and so we arrived at The White Horse..."
"Very nice place to stay. period building. could have been better in service (may be because of just 1 staff). says Full English breakfast bu..."
About the hotel
A 15th century, grade II listed country inn in the beautiful Shropshire countryside. Situated within the Shropshire Hills – Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just south of Shrewsbury and near to the Long Mynd and The Stiperstones. All rooms have been recently refurbished with newly installed en-suites and this is an excellent base for walking and cycling, providing a welcome return at the end of a long day's excursions! Open for meals and drinks Tuesday-Sunday, lunch and evening.
Dogs are welcomed for an £8 surcharge. Please note - payments taken remotely from businesses' cards will incur an additional charge of £1. 50.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous people and location
A last minute weekend away proved to be a winner as we picked The White Horse .
We were made very welcome. The room was compact but clean and tastefully furnished. The food was excellent and it really felt like home from home. No complaints at all. And we will be going back. The location is perfect too.
A nice place to stay
A very nice pub nothing not to like, the evening meal was good and so was the breakfast [ a full english ].
Local's were friendly.