- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"We actually stayed in Albert St a little cottage two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. We were the only guest staying so had it all to ourselv..."
"A stunning Georgian house the owners are friendly and helpful without being intrusive, breakfast is high quality. I would not hesitate booki..."
"Very pretty B&B and the owners are lovely, very friendly and helpful. The location is good as it doesn't take long to walk to city centre an..."
"I had to stay in St. Albans for a few days for my competition and found this lovely B&B online. The guy, who is in charge, was really helpfu..."
"Beautiful room, very hospitable host, clean and beautifully decorated. Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
ABOUT THE BED AND BREAKFAST A grade two listed Georgian family home situated in the conservation area of historic St Albans City. The comfortable double and single rooms have free wi-fi flat screen tv/dvd and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a shared luxury bathroom with power shower.
Full English breakfast served. The twin rooms are situated in separate self service apartments some 3mins away from 178 London Road, again with free wi-fi, tv/dvd, where a continental breakfast and cooking facilities are available 24/7 Both 178 London Road and the self service apartments are ideally situated for exploring the city of St. Albans, with its outstanding cathedral and street markets Wednesday and Saturday, and in November/December a Christmas market by the Cathedral. Fast and frequent rail service to St Pancras London (22 minutes).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A good room for the price
We actually stayed in Albert St a little cottage two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
We were the only guest staying so had it all to ourselves. The bedroom was comfortable and clean and we really enjoyed our stay here (one night). Barry was very helpful when we arrived and offered any help and information that we might need. We would definitely return if we needed to stay in St Albans. Thank you Vera and John
We are so pleased that these very charming guests enjoyed their stay and
hope to see them again soon.
Beautiful Georgian house
A stunning Georgian house the owners are friendly and helpful without being intrusive, breakfast is high quality.
I would not hesitate booking this bed and breakfast again.
We would like to thank these guests for their kind review and in return say
that they were charming and ideal guests! Please come back soon.