- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Great location and perfect for my needs. Shower could have been better (room 6)..."
"when we arrived we got a very friendly welcome by a young lady behind the bar ,who showed us to our room and can honestly say we could not f..."
"Had a great stay at this hotel. Friendly staff, lovely breakfast, bar with good choicw of food all made it worth the stay. The room was love..."
"The room was basic, but kept nicely clean,breakfast was lovely, very good.wonderful service Morning road noise a little noticible, but very..."
"Staff friendly and helpful, but absolutely deafening karaoke in the bar later Had to go elsewhere for a quiet relaxing drink..."
About the hotel
A family run hotel situated in the town of Coldstream, within the borders district of Scotland. It lies on the north bank of the river Tweed in the county of Berwickshire a former burgh, Coldstream is the home of the Coldstream Guards and the location where Edwards I of England Invaded Scotland in 1296. The Newcastle Arms is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish borders and Northumberland.
The hotel offers en suite facilities, with parking on site. Dining in the Guards restaurant and Pete's Pantry within the hotel. Large enclosed beer garden.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome
Great location and perfect for my needs.
Shower could have been better (room 6)
we stayed one night
when we arrived we got a very friendly welcome by a young lady behind the bar ,who showed us to our room and can honestly say we could not find a fault ,breakfast was brilliant and filled us up for the day would we stay again yes