- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Sunshine lasted entire weekend in Scotland. A woman travelling alone can feel very safe at The Newcastle Arms. Staff and owner were very fri..."
"Great location and perfect for my needs. Shower could have been better (room 6)..."
"when we arrived we got a very friendly welcome by a young lady behind the bar ,who showed us to our room and can honestly say we could not f..."
"Had a great stay at this hotel. Friendly staff, lovely breakfast, bar with good choicw of food all made it worth the stay. The room was love..."
"The room was basic, but kept nicely clean,breakfast was lovely, very good.wonderful service Morning road noise a little noticible, but very..."
About the hotel
A family run hotel situated in the town of Coldstream, within the borders district of Scotland. It lies on the north bank of the river Tweed in the county of Berwickshire a former burgh, Coldstream is the home of the Coldstream Guards and the location where Edwards I of England Invaded Scotland in 1296. The Newcastle Arms is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish borders and Northumberland.
The hotel offers en suite facilities, with parking on site. Dining in the Guards restaurant and Pete's Pantry within the hotel. Large enclosed beer garden.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Scotland in September
Sunshine lasted entire weekend in Scotland.
A woman travelling alone can feel very safe at The Newcastle Arms. Staff and owner were very friendly and helpful while still respecting guest privacy.The ensuite room was very comfortable with wifi, tv, tea & coffee. Breakfast was outstanding with local eggs, meat and dairy. There also was an array of individually packaged cereals. The gentle radio music playing in the dining room seemed to create convivial conversation among the guests. Parking at the back of the building was generous. The Newcastle Arms is central to many historical places of interest.
A warm welcome
Great location and perfect for my needs.
Shower could have been better (room 6)