- 2 guest reviews
"The fantastic views, from the spacious suite of elegant rooms, combined with the lovely hosts and excellent breakfasts made this an ideal we..."
"wonderful service, excellent accommodation and cant praise our hosts enough. their attention to detail and comfort of guests is second to no..."
About the hotel
Substantially upgraded in recent years, Ty Anne is a historic townhouse dating back to circa 1791. Our guests are offered a choice of two luxurious suites with direct views across the Menai Strait to the spectacular Snowdonia mountain range. Each suite comprises spacious double bedroom with an adjoining sitting room and luxury en-suite bathroom (with shower).
The suites further benefit from multi channel free view TV and free wifi. All is rounded off with a hearty 4 course breakfast satisfying the most healthy of appetites. Guaranteed to be welcomed with a warm smile, we do all we can to ensure that our guests are comfortable, relaxed and enjoy their stay. Beaumaris is a well known historic town renowned for it’s spectacular position on the Menai Strait, it’s Medieval Castle dating back to the reign of Edward I, it’s Victorian Pier, Gaol and Courthouse. The town is also a major centre for Yachting and boasts two Golf Courses (Henllys – 18 hole and Baron Hill – 9 hole). The town offers a wonderful selection of shops, quaint boutiques, restaurants and public houses all within easy walking distance of Ty Anne. Sorry, no pets at property. WOULD GUESTS KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT ACCEPT CHILDREN OR BABIES.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful short break!
The fantastic views, from the spacious suite of elegant rooms, combined with the lovely hosts and excellent breakfasts made this an ideal weekend break.
wonderful service, excellent accommodation and cant praise our hosts enough.
their attention to detail and comfort of guests is second to none.